destructive nihilism is common among mindless youth
Why would anyone go to all the trouble of stealing a shopping cart, wheeling the damn thing a mile or so, and then heaving it into the dock, where it will be forever a menace at low tide? Some young men aren’t worth the air they breathe.
Just a sample of the idiocy I saw out on my walk today.
you really have to be as thick as two short planks to do this kind of thing
typically, younger guys never make good choices
British lager louts
Rigorous statistical and sociological analysis tells me that younger guys, in their late teens and early twenties, are rude, lazy, self-centered, mindless, moronic, destructive, uncaring, loutish jerks. They have no finer feelings nor noble thoughts, they operate purely from reptilian instinct. Younger guys tend to drink too much, use drugs, do nothing for their fellow human beings, act on dangerous impulses, engage in criminality and lawlessness, destroy places and things just for the savage joy of destruction, and screw every girl or woman who is stupid enough to let them.
Allow me to give you some evidentiary examples;
- Walking past a filling station a couple of days ago I watched a couple of younger guys driving out. Their car windows were open, mindless music blasting out, and they each chucked a half-empty drinks can out of their respective window, littering the filling station forecourt.
- Walking on the footpath a younger guy, (who looked for all the world like an addict), almost ran me down with his bicycle. No apology, no consideration for my safety at all. The words fucking wanker remained unspoken in my mind.
- A few days ago a couple of teenage males were caught on camera mindlessly kicking shit out of a D-Day memorial in Gosport.
- The scourge of violent moped gangs plaguing British city centres are all disaffected younger men ~ not so bad if they didn’t arm themselves with machetes.
- Here, the city has just planted some young trees in the street where I live, and on Sunday night, (which is a big party night), a young guy tore one of those saplings apart. What kind of mindless moron would deliberately destroy a sapling, just for fun?
- Every day I take an early morning walk. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday mornings, after a drunken party night before, the whole town is littered with bottles, glasses, broken glass, discarded girls’ shoes and bits of clothing, and piles of vomit. Only younger people go to the bars around here.
- I have it on very good authority, from a very close friend, that when a young guy dates a girl or woman, it’s all about money, lust, power, and sex ~ there is never any affection, romance or love involved, just mindless fornication.
I could go on and on, but I don’t need to because you already know all this stuff. Many of the young guys of today, especially poorly educated young men from a lower-class background, are often utterly anti-social, violent, destructive thugs.
Some say that we were all kids once. And that boys will be boys. All I know is that I cross the street to avoid groups of younger guys.
the lives of most loutish disgusting horny young men revolves around booze drugs and sex
Governments, Big Business, Small Businesses, You, Me, Them, Everybody…
Everywhere I look there seems to be a casual disregard for the sanctity of this planet and everything that lives upon it. And yet, for the forseeable future this is the only planet we have to live upon. Why is it that so many seem to care nothing for the Earth, and so few try to preserve and repair this place we call home?
Forget the big stuff for a while, and take one small piece of casual waste, one tiny instance of wilful vandalism ~ the damned abandoned shopping trolley, or as the Americans would have it shopping cart / shopping buggy.
All over this one-donkey town there exist randomly littered and abandoned shopping carts.
Why do people take them out of the store car parks in the first place, and why don’t they return them?
Do these morons think that shopping carts can find their own way home?
Are there jerks on this planet who actually believe that shopping trolleys can swim? If not, why do some wassocks chuck shopping carts into the sea?
This is just a metaphor for the total disregard some / many / most people have for the environment. I could ask if these people would treat their homes like this, but what’s the point? The answer is that some jerks do treat their homes like dumps / tips / dumpsters / skips…
Then there’s my role in this. I take lost trollies back to the store they came from. Not as a crusade, and I don’t go looking for abandoned shopping carts, but when I find one on my daily stroll, I do take them back.
Does that make me public-spirited, or a damn fool, or both?