Self-Serving Useless Politicians are Destroying England’s Future
You can always tell when politicians are lying, because their lips will be moving.
There’s a thing called BREXIT, which is a kind of acronym for the exit of Great Britain from the European Union. It’s been going on since the referendum on 23 June 2016, when 51.9% of the British people voted to get out of Europe all together.
Since then our utterly useless, supine Prime Minister, Mrs. Theresa May, has lied, procrastinated, and vacillated, doing bugger all about getting this country out of the European Union. The Prime Minister has been defeated in one vote after another in parliament ~ firstly her original (very bad) exit deal with the European Union was rejected, then her (slightly) amended deal was rejected, and now the idea of leaving the European Union without an exit deal has also been rejected.
WTF do these members of parliament want?
However, the default legal position is that Great Britain will leave the European Union on March 29th, whether there is an exit deal in place or not. To change that default leaving date will require a change in the law, and that’s not as easy as some stupid politicians think.
However, I have no doubt that our self-serving, dishonest, fucking useless parliament will find some way of delaying the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union ~ indefinitely.
The real deal is that NOBODY KNOWS WTF is going to happen over the next couple of weeks. Add to that nobody knows WTF is going to happen in the weeks, months, and years following our supposed exit date on March 29th.
Except that the English public will be voting a hell of a lot of these fucking useless politicians out of office come the next general election.
Some say that Brexit is a confusing mess which ever way you voted. And that Brexit is just like unfriending Europe on Facebook. All I know is that if the self-serving politicians don’t get on with it there will be Hell to pay.
Some people are psychologically incapable of telling the whole truth about anything.
Brexit was the first brick knocked out of the establishment wall.
Brexit is the invented word used to describe the exit of Great Britain from the European Union, and right now that process has descended into black farce and chaos.
The simple facts are these;
- On the 23rd of June 2016 the people of the United Kingdom voted in a referendum to leave the European Union.
- Since then the political establishment here did bugger all for a couple of years about organising Great Britain’s exit from the European Union.
- The plain fact is that hardly anyone in the politic establishment wants Great Britain to leave the European Union ~ our Prime Minister Mrs. Theresa May included.
- Over the past few months Mrs. May negotiated a very unsatisfactory ‘exit deal’ with the European Union.
- This deal was put to Parliament yesterday, and Mrs. May suffered a crushing, humiliating defeat by 230 votes ~ by far the biggest defeat by a sitting government ever.
- Today, Wednesday January 16th, Mrs. May faces a vote of no confidence in parliament, she is likely to win that because hardly any Member of Parliament wants to face a general election right now.
- Any previous, honourable Prime Minister would have resigned yesterday after such a crushing defeat in parliament ~ Mrs. May has no real honour.
- As things stand, Great Britain will leave the European Union on March 29th 2019, whether there is any kind of a deal in place or not.
- The majority of the English people couldn’t give a
fuckdamn if there’s a deal in place or not, we just want out of the European Union.
The political establishment is hated by the majority of the people in the United Kingdom, and if politicians fudge, obfuscate, kick the can down the road again and delay Great Britain’s exit from the European Union, there will be a blood-letting at the next general election that will make the English Civil War look like a garden party.
Some say you can tell when a politician is lying because their lips will be moving. And that the idea of an honest politician is just an urban legend. All I know is the political class here is hated and mistrusted as never before.
Theresa May is no Churchill