willful asinine stupidity is a crime in youth
Out on my regular round I passed an expensive SUV parked-up by the side of the marina. There was a self-satisfied young guy in the driver’s seat, and the passenger was an older woman. They had the windows wound down and some god-awful music playing too loud. As I watched the guy finished his burger, then his drink, and just dropped all the McDonald’s disgusting detritus out the window ~ deliberate littering on a major scale. And they were parked just yards from a litter bin. People like that disgust me. Trash applies to the whole scenario.
Most places, this donkey-town included, also have a problem with purloined and dumped shopping carts. What kind of destructive halfwit jerk goes to the trouble of stealing a shopping trolley, wheeling the damn thing half-a-mile, and then throwing it into the sea?
I’m afraid I am still very judgemental, and a prey to black and white thinking, because I would take a leaf out of the Singaporean criminal justice system and have people like the jerk in the SUV arrested and flogged. Mindlessly anti-social behaviour such as stealing and dumping shopping carts in the dock would qualify for a spell in the chokey.
Some say that boys will be boys. And it’s all just youthful high-spirits. All I know is that some people aren’t worth the air they use up.
what kind of jerk would leave that there?
a boozed-up jerk
typically, younger guys never make good choices
British lager louts
Rigorous statistical and sociological analysis tells me that younger guys, in their late teens and early twenties, are rude, lazy, self-centered, mindless, moronic, destructive, uncaring, loutish jerks. They have no finer feelings nor noble thoughts, they operate purely from reptilian instinct. Younger guys tend to drink too much, use drugs, do nothing for their fellow human beings, act on dangerous impulses, engage in criminality and lawlessness, destroy places and things just for the savage joy of destruction, and screw every girl or woman who is stupid enough to let them.
Allow me to give you some evidentiary examples;
- Walking past a filling station a couple of days ago I watched a couple of younger guys driving out. Their car windows were open, mindless music blasting out, and they each chucked a half-empty drinks can out of their respective window, littering the filling station forecourt.
- Walking on the footpath a younger guy, (who looked for all the world like an addict), almost ran me down with his bicycle. No apology, no consideration for my safety at all. The words fucking wanker remained unspoken in my mind.
- A few days ago a couple of teenage males were caught on camera mindlessly kicking shit out of a D-Day memorial in Gosport.
- The scourge of violent moped gangs plaguing British city centres are all disaffected younger men ~ not so bad if they didn’t arm themselves with machetes.
- Here, the city has just planted some young trees in the street where I live, and on Sunday night, (which is a big party night), a young guy tore one of those saplings apart. What kind of mindless moron would deliberately destroy a sapling, just for fun?
- Every day I take an early morning walk. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday mornings, after a drunken party night before, the whole town is littered with bottles, glasses, broken glass, discarded girls’ shoes and bits of clothing, and piles of vomit. Only younger people go to the bars around here.
- I have it on very good authority, from a very close friend, that when a young guy dates a girl or woman, it’s all about money, lust, power, and sex ~ there is never any affection, romance or love involved, just mindless fornication.
I could go on and on, but I don’t need to because you already know all this stuff. Many of the young guys of today, especially poorly educated young men from a lower-class background, are often utterly anti-social, violent, destructive thugs.
Some say that we were all kids once. And that boys will be boys. All I know is that I cross the street to avoid groups of younger guys.
the lives of most loutish disgusting horny young men revolves around booze drugs and sex
some say that crime does not pay
After I was burgled just a while ago, I’ve had to spend three hours at the police station ~ witness statement, victim statement, and going through about 20 pages of supporting documentation.
The police are optimistic of finding the criminals from CCTV footage when they used my credit cards ~ and then I’ll have to testify in court.
I’m a bit stressed, tired and depressed this afternoon.
Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage.
I need a new plan. The one I’ve been using this past week doesn’t work.
On the other hand, I’ve been driven by events, rather than choosing my own path.
Having your home broken into kind of does that to you. In some ways it’s not the invasion, nor the fact that my stuff was taken, it’s all the
fucking damned paperwork and admin that follows a burglary that has really been depressing me. And, I’ll give you one very important piece of advice, never throw away any bill, or receipt, or piece of correspondence. Keep every fucking piece of paper in organised files for at least 6 years. If you don’t then you’ll spend forever sorting out the paperwork when some unforeseen event or disaster happens.
I just have, and mine was only a little robbery, not some huge fucking disaster.
Hopefully, things will be better for me in the next few days.