Perhaps we meet alien beings every day without realising it.
If you met visitors from outer space what would you want to know? What would you ask them? These are the 10 questions I thought of ~ probably you can think of your own, better questions.
- Why are you here?
- How long have you been visiting the Earth?
- What is your assessment of human kind?
- What’s the deal with all this abduction / experimenting / probing / sex thing?
- Are humans native to the planet Earth, and if not, where did we come from?
- What is a workable solution to the overpopulation of the Earth?
- Where’s the truth in ESP, Spooky Events, Time Travel, Ghosts, Precognition, Astrology, and all the other weird stuff?
- Where is the mistake in Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity?
- What is the ultimate truth of Life, The Universe, and Everything ?
- Is Donald Trump / Hillary Clinton one of yours?
If Star Trek is to be believed then the aliens won’t tell us about Faster Than Light travel, but they may tell us about who really built the pyramids. Or you might ask; ‘Is there a God, and what’s His email address?’
Some say that aliens from other stars are all around us. And that you can’t easily tell an alien being from an ordinary human. All I know is that the truth is out there.
the kind of alien I would like to meet
The moon looks down upon us all with her kindly lovelight
Artemis, Cerridwen, Diana, Isis, Luna, Seline,
the brightest full moon should be enough
She keeps me safe in her celestial love
soft and white as some heavenly dove
yet unimaginably distant so far above
ordinary man with pain undreamed of
be comforted because you are loved
the brightest moonrise
Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman ~ As Time Goes By
In Casablanca, Rick never said; ‘Play it again Sam’, but he should have
Women can drive a man to remember, and to think
all that may make a guy so take just one more drink
and booze does no good, but his love is treacherous
he can do better, and he will always have memories
I never truly told a friend how much I loved her, and I should have.
jack collier firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re always looking back, how can you see the road in front of you.
towns passing by
sharing quiet intimacy
marvelling at the scenery
enjoying long roads’ rhythms
discovering unknown real America
driving through the country no one sees
California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming
witnessing the marvel of a dark sun at noontime
knowing those uplifting moments will be long gone
Marmaduke really likes road trips
and so do I
If you want me, just whistle. You know how to whistle don’t you…..
You are the one
unique and singular
more beautiful to me than
a rainbow in its serried colours
wild, free, and hotter than the sun
romancing you and my life just began
strange, crazy, weird, erotic, feral, and fun
come and ride the river, come ride the moon
lovely, lithe, lissom, languid, lascivious, lust
The women we’re not supposed to have are the most irresistible.
Some women are literally almost irresistible to some men, and if you’re a guy that’s scary….. And usually the best thing you can do is get far away from her, as soon as possible. I can practically guarantee you that if you find a woman irresistible you’re going to end up broken and burned and wishing you could forget her. And you know what? You never will.
Maybe I’ll live so long I’ll forget her. Maybe I’ll die trying. ~
The Lady from Shanghai
But what makes a woman irresistible to a man? I’d like to say it depends, but mostly it doesn’t. And it isn’t all about looks, although the way she looks is important. Some of the things that can make a woman irresistible to a guy are;
- She knows what she wants, and she’ll do just about anything to get it.
- She has a sophisticated and cultured outlook on life, including her sense of humour, conversation, dress sense, makeup, and manners.
- She’s direct, forthright, and down to earth, quite prepared to call a spade a fecking shovel if she needs to.
- She is fit and healthy, preferably an ideal weight for her height, she has some muscle definition, and she knows how to walk well.
- Sexually she’s not only damn good, she’s also passionate, adventurous, and funny.
- She doesn’t spend all her time on social media when she is supposed to be with you.
- She doesn’t ever flirt with other guys when she’s supposed to be with you.
- She doesn’t expect you to get to know and like her family or friends.
- She never, ever talks about her past and her ex lovers.
- In some strange way she has that indefinable magic that makes her utterly charming.
- She likes kissing you, and she kissed you first.
I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me. ~ Humphrey Bogart
And let’s face it….. most women are irresistible to most men anyway, no matter what.
Some say that what a women likes most in a man is that he’s tall, funny, well-behaved, and attentive. And that good manners go a long way to making a woman like a guy. All I know is that money changes everything.
It’s fun to be rich
you get to meet all kinds of unsuitable women
There are no moralities nor rules to be found in arson.
This is a live version of the song ~ not the single release. I like the raw energy, and the pictures. (The lyrics are cool too.)
You know what? If you can’t handle me at my very worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my very best. You have lit the spark in my bonfire heart, and I don’t want to get burned again.
Please listen responsibly. And, never, ever play with fire.
“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot…..”
“give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world…..”
Sex without real love is as pointless as love without great sex.
the lady adores,
his cool advances,
he takes every chance,
she loves a sexual dance,
she entrances with a glance,
amorous excitement, romance,
is this true friendship, love or sex?
real dominatrix or submissive enough?
does she like very hard, passionate, rough?
or a slow sensual romantic gentle caring love?
or maybe she likes meaningless casual animal sex
Never try to impress a woman ~ she’s seen and heard it all before.
What’s likely to impress a woman, and what isn’t?
Outside of a new love’s first bliss, I don’t know any really cool woman who isn’t going to think this line is totally sick making; The darkest hour of my day is the hour in which I don’t get to see you. ~ Amit Kalantri. It’s a cute line, but to me it’s not cool, and not impressive.
Actually, that may not be quite true, it’s all about the mood, the moment, the time, the place, and the delivery. But, in my experience, a line like that is just trying too hard.
In general terms, the harder a guy tries to impress a cool, mature, together woman, the less impressed she is likely to be. The thing is, boys have been trying to impress her ever since they first noticed that she was a girl ~ so you’ve got twenty years of her cynicism to overcome.
Unless you’re Steve McQueen forget about impressing her, and just be true to yourself. If that’s not enough then politely say goodbye ~ some say there’s always a nicer, prettier, sexier girl just around the corner. Me I’m not always so certain.
Next to Snoopy, who was ever cooler?
Her legs were much longer than her love lasted.
The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs. ~ Marlene Dietrich
I guess that I am not an average man ~ but then we always knew that, didn’t we?
I adore vampiric women