Category Archives: Social Policy
just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you
this man is not running the country
After an initial period of believing everything the government said about the alleged coronavirus pandemic I became suspicious because nothing seemed to really make sense. The numbers just didn’t add up ~ and the official story just goes on being a classic model for black propaganda. In historical terms this virus is not that serious ~ if you don’t believe me the just look up the Spanish Flu epidemic.
Life went on as normal during the Spanish Flu ~ something the government is determined will not happen during the months and years that COVID-19 can be used as an excuse to grab draconian powers over the general population. But why?
The answer is in the people concerned and became obvious when, out of the blue, Boris Johnson announced that wind farms could power every home by 2030. So why the sudden ambition to make the UK the world leader in green energy? And, why his sudden pledge at the UN biodiversity summit to protect 30% of UK land for nature as a ‘boost for biodiversity?
The main suspects are;
- Professor Neil Ferguson, the government scientist who’s deeply flawed computer model predicted megadeaths if the UK and the USA didn’t go into immediate lockdown. The philandering adulterer has a lot of previous when it comes to destroying society due to his erroneous predictions on the spread of infectious diseases.
- Antonia Staats is Neil Ferguson’s adulteress mistress and a rabid green campaigner on such issues as catastrophic anthropogenic climate change.
- Boris Johnson, the UK Prime Minister has no previous when it comes to climate change, (previous record in speeches), in fact his previous statements on the subject are all over the place. Historically the position of the Conservative Party on man-made global warming is that it’s a load of bull crap. So why the sudden change?
- Carrie Symonds, is Boris Johnson’s girlfriend. She is a staunch campaigner on green issues, most specifically for Oceana, a non-profit group focused on influencing governments’ policy decisions aimed at preserving and restoring the world’s oceans. Oceana specifically promotes offshore wind farms, exactly as Boris Johnson has just committed the UK to make massive investment in.
- Matt Hancock, is the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. He knows bugger all about health and social care, having read Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at Oxford. From 2014 to 2015 Hancock was a Minister of State for Energy, supporting the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change on such issues as carbon capture and renewable energy deployment. He is very much in favour of green energy and reducing the UK’s carbon footprint.
- Zac Goldsmith, Minister of State for Pacific and the Environment, and his connections pull all of the above together. He previously worked for The Ecologist magazine. Amazingly, (not), he is a huge fan of green energy. Zac is the son of billionaire Sir James Goldsmith. The Goldsmith Foundation focuses on such issues as climate change and the rainforests.
The more we stay at home the lower England’s carbon footprint will become. Is this just a coincidence? BTW, there is no such thing as a coincidence.
Some say that we should all stay at home to Protect the NHS and reduce the spread of COVID-19. And that we should avoid all but essential international travel. All I know is that the government’s regulations have little to do with the coronavirus, and a hell of a lot to do with the extreme green agenda.
the real reason behind coronavirus lockdowns
got a song, got a dance, got to dance
This song is cheerful, but not too over the top. I need a little light music, just to lift the doom and gloom that’s pervading England like some pernicious thorn forest. Feeling very down and out, so could really use some company today.
There is no sign at all of the very strict lockdown being lifted here. We can’t even visit friends.
This song and dance is for a very close friend.
Please listen with a smile in your heart.
at least Marmaduke hasn’t left me
obedience is the fundamental foundation of all police states
the shape of things to come
Day after day we see more rules and restrictions foisted upon us by the power-crazed unelected officials who are running things now. Do not be fooled by the announcements and pronouncements made by Prime Ministers, Ministers, Presidents, Governors, et al, for those people are mere mouthpieces for the unkempt, unshaven, and badly dressed pseudo-scientists, non-practicing doctors, statisticians, and insane single-issue lobbyists who are really running this crazy war against the non-existent threat of the coronavirus. There was a mantra trotted out by politicians here in the UK; ‘we are following the science…..’ Meaning; ‘we are only following orders…..’ Where have I heard that before?
No badly constructed computer model, no unproven theory, no set of false and manipulated statistics, and no private hobby-horse is too far out to be taken as justification for imposing more and more controls upon the supine herd of sheep the general population of towns, cities, counties, states, and counties has become.
Who would have believed that fathers could be prevented from attending the birth of their child, that relatives would be prevented from comforting the dying, that children would be stopped from attending school, that we could all be forced to wear face-masks, and that we would be stopped from meeting friends in a pub? It’s insane, and it will only get worse. Compulsory vaccinations, compulsory testing, and national identity cards are on the drawing board.
Woe betide you if you dare to question or ignore the illegal new rules and regulations imposed upon us. Here in the UK you could be fined £10,000 for having a party.
Well, all I can say is keep calm and carry on. Do not get fined, and certainly do not get arrested. Instead just pay lip-service to all of the draconian crap we are supposed to embrace and obey. Where you can, go against the spirit of the regulations and merely follow the ‘letter of the law’. Live your life to the full, enjoy every second that you can, go shopping, go to the pub, eat at a restaurant, walk on the beach or in the woods, and whatever you do; seize the day.
Some say that the sky is falling. And that we should all stay at home except for essential journeys. All I know is that the days will be longer and better if we enjoy them to the full.
listen as the clock strikes thirteen
always eyes watching you and voices instructing you
The coronovirus is undoubtedly a nasty little bugger, in all likelihood I’ve had it and I was poorly for a couple of weeks. But, the truth of it is that COVID-19 is a fairly mild pathogen, which isn’t even particularly infectious, (you can kill the coronavirus with ordinary soap and water). In comparison to the H1N1 Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 /1919, the coronavirus doesn’t even qualify as a mild head cold going around a school classroom.
Just in case you are not a student of history, the Spanish Flu first infected young very fit men, (military personnel), and not the old, frail, and infirm. And, unlike the paltry numbers infected by the coronavirus, the Spanish Flu infected 500 million out of a much smaller world population. Some 50 million died, (a mortality rate of 10%), of which there were 675,000 deaths in the USA out of a population of 103 million. The Spanish Flu Pandemic really was a global killer. The COVID-19 Pandemic is a political fraud.
And, the sad thing is that I believed it. Then, I wondered why? But, now the end game is becoming clear.
- There is an increasing erosion of our freedoms and civil liberties ~ coupled with ever greater control over our actions by politicians, governments, health officials, and parts of the scientific community. This is not going to go away.
- As part of this drive for greater control over the populous the next likely move will be the introduction of National Identity Cards which will carry our health records and vaccination status. Identity cards are weapons of control used by organisations like the Gestapo, Stasi, and KGB.
- Travel is being made increasingly difficult, particularly air travel. There are moves afoot to make intrusive pre-flight documentation compulsory across the world. You will need a permit to travel, just like in the now defunct USSR.
- Public gatherings and public demonstrations will be banned, made difficult, or just made socially unacceptable ~ unless such gatherings serve the purposes of the politicians, governments, and health officials controlling our lives. It isn’t even acceptable to go into the office anymore.
- There is a general acceptance that an annual flu vaccination is a fairly good idea for certain people, such as the elderly and infirm. It is likely that this will be made almost compulsory, and along with it everyone given the flu jab will also be given a vaccination against COVID-19. This vaccination does not even exist as yet. All vaccinations are generally unsafe and carry serious side-effects.
- History is being rewritten under the aegis of organisations such as BLM. Rewriting history is a favored tool of totalitarian regimes.
The very sad thing is that most people don’t see any of this, and if they do see it think it’s all a good thing.
Some say that for evil to flourish good men just have to do nothing. And that a lie will be half-way around the world before the truth has got its boots on. All I know is that the coronavirus pandemic is a political fraud.
we should stop allowing ourselves to be fed a diet of lies, half-truths, and confidence tricks
ashes to ashes, iron to rust, rust to dust
suffering, injustice, post-apocalyptic
The world has been suffering from the draconian measures taken by governments and their non-elected officials for some 6 months now ~ all of it in order to deal with a chimera. The alleged coronavirus, COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t even qualify as a true epidemic because it doesn’t ‘affect many people at the same time’, and yet the powers that be have spread so much in the way of lies, damn lies, false statistics, and Project Fear bullshit propaganda that some among us are really and truly frightened. Which is sad because this is just an ordinary bug which is killed by soap and water.
Like a good boy, like a model citizen, I self-isolated and went into lockdown when my government told me to on March 23rd this year, and you know what? I got sick. The reason I was ill was nothing directly to do with the coronavirus. I got sick because I was stressed and worried, I wasn’t getting any sunshine, fresh air, and exercise, and my diet had suddenly gone from healthy to crap. When you have nothing to do all day but watch TV and worry you tend to over-indulge in comfort-eating, junk food, booze, (and if applicable to you cigarettes and drugs). When you can’t get to the store you also lose all the fresh fruit and vegetables that help to keep you healthy.
Many people also lost their jobs, worried about losing their jobs, or had to think about working from home. Nobody was allowed to see relatives, friends, or loved ones ~ up to and including people on their deathbeds.
No wonder this country and much of the world was filled with fear, frustration, stress, and distress. No wonder that so much of the social media was filled with vitriolic, frightened, ill-informed shit. No wonder America is going to hell in a hand-basket.
And it isn’t going to get any better any time soon.
Along with targeted lockdowns the latest ideas floated here in England are; compulsory flu vaccinations, compulsory coronavirus vaccinations, (when there is one), and the compulsory carrying of ID cards. What’s more these ID cards would carry details of your health status.
There seem to be two kinds of country in the world today; those descending into totalitarianism, and those descending into anarchy. And the only people to blame are governments and unelected officials whose sworn duty is to keep us safe.
Some say that COVID-19 is the biggest threat to world health since the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918. And that we should all wear face masks all the time. All I know is that if you give into irrational fear you may as well curl up and die.
inner cities are suffering more than most
you have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling your weakest
staring into nothingness
A few days ago I decided to stop following the news. It isn’t so much the hard news of current events which I find distressing and depressing, it’s the rather one-sided and left-liberal commentary, opinions, and spin that goes along with the news. I can form my own opinions concerning the facts and truths, I do not need to be told what to think.
The unvarnished news is bad enough; the economy has tanked, the coronavirus is still making people ill, routine heath care and dentistry has ceased for the duration, there is no formal education for most, people are rioting in the streets, restrictions on personal freedoms continue, and nobody can go anywhere. If I did take a train to somewhere there’s little to do when I get there, and certainly nowhere to eat or stay overnight.
This COVID-19 lockdown has cost unimaginable billions. It’s obvious that it’s going to take decades to pay off all the money the UK government has borrowed to support this country during the current medical crisis ~ some say as long as it took to repay all the borrowing that resulted from WWII. That took decades, in fact about a half a century. That means Great Britain is entering a new era of austerity. Most in this country are going to be financially much worth off for the foreseeable future.
Add to that the disgraceful riots and violence that has infected our town and cities, and you can see that this country has become a distressing, depressing, and unsafe place to live. The lawlessness is particularly distressing for the average ‘person in the street’ ~ there is a feeling that nobody and nothing is safe.
Perhaps it is time that the 1715 Riot Act, repealed in 1967, was brought back into English Law. Although, the Death Penalty for being part of a tumultuous, riotous assembly of 12 persons or more is a little harsh for this day and age. And transportation is out of the question, you don’t have to be a criminal to go to Australia any more.
Selfishly, the thing that is distressing and depressing me the most is that I first got sick just about 3 months ago, and I’m still suffering. Weariness, lassitude, lack of energy, shortness of breath, coughing, and confusion to name but a few symptoms. I’ll get over it and get better sometime ~ I hope it’s sooner rather than later.
doom, gloom, death, and depression
when you’re not at work weekends are seven days long
Today, as the whole pointless lockdown begins to be eased, the British economy is in a worse state than it was during the Great Depression of the 1930’s. Officially there are 2,100,000 unemployed in Britain today, but that is an utter fiction. There are also more than 11 million people being paid by the government’s furlough scheme, a half a million teachers who aren’t working but are on full pay, and another 5 million civil servants who weren’t working all during lockdown but were still on full pay. So, 18,600,000 workers weren’t working here, and lots of them still aren’t working.
Add to that 5 million self-employed who couldn’t and probably still can’t work but are not included in the official unemployment figures, and another couple of million people supposedly ‘working from home’, and there are perhaps 25 million people not working for a living here in the UK. That’s out of a total possible workforce of about 35 million.
Trust me on this, most people ‘working from home’ mostly don’t do any actual work. When things start to get back to normal I predict that many who are ‘working from home’ today will be staying at home because they have no job to go back to.
The British economy has tanked, and government spending has skyrocketed ~ a perfect storm for economic disaster. The US economy is in an equally parlous state, and all the lawlessness, rioting, looting, arson….. will merely serve to make matters worse.
As an indicator, vehicle production here has fallen by 99.7%. Only 197 cars rolled out of the factories here in May, and even when production begins again there will be many lay-offs, redundancies, and people taking early retirement. Rolls Royce, the prestige car maker expects to cut 3,000 jobs. Rolls Royce the aero engine manufacturer expects to cut 9,000 jobs, and the Gods only know how many airline staff will not have a job in the foreseeable future.
We need to get the global economy going again. Anyone with any sense of history, honour, or business ethics will not include China in their future business plans. The ex-head of MI6, (the agency James Bond worked for), says that COVID-19 is a man-made virus and that it may have been purposefully released by China. Made in China, is off my shopping list forevermore.
We each of us know what we can do to get the global economy kick-started, time we got off our backsides and made a difference.
Some say that it’s right to protest. And that violence is a necessary weapon in the war against racism. All I know is that the protesters may never work again either, looting and burning down places of employment is economic suicide.
To protest at being out of work the men of Jarrow peacefully walked the 300 miles to London in the cold October of 1936
for many, the greatest fear is abandonment
I am pretty certain that over the past couple of months there have been more people living mostly at home, alone and isolated, than ever before. All of the reasons for people being abandoned at home and alone are related to the COVID-19 virus. At best they could be working from home, and / or suffering lockdown, quarantine, self isolation. Many will have lost their jobs, or in the UK have been furloughed, or been unable to work at their business because of the lockdown. There may be more tragic reasons such as a severe illness or death.
Whatever the reason, being at home alone and isolated from physical social contact, is bad. It will make people very sick; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. People suffering solitary confinement, (and effectively having to be at home alone is solitary confinement), become depressed and distressed. They will suffer insomnia, either be unable to eat or eat far too much, they may drink too much, use drugs too much, and feel so exhausted they can’t or don’t want to do anything. People in that state stop looking after themselves, don’t wash, shower, shave, clean their teeth, or get properly dressed ~ maybe they wear the same dirty stuff day after day. They may have thoughts of hurting themselves or others, they might go out and kill someone, loot stores, set fire to cars…..
Being at home alone and isolated touches the greatest fear most people have ~ that of abandonment. It’s a deep childhood fear, an abandoned child will quickly and certainly die, and our innermost psyche remembers that visceral fear.
There are some solutions, but none of them are easy, particularly for someone who has already suffered serious physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual decline.
What we need to do is;
- Go outside. And I don’t give a flying fuck what the rules and guidelines and official advice says, we all need to get outside into the fresh air and natural daylight.
- Get some exercise. And I don’t care how bad you feel. You’ve got to walk, do yoga, find an exercise routine on YouTube…. but do something to get your muscles and blood moving.
- Have strict routine. Get up at the same reasonable time every fucking day, get clean and dressed, have breakfast, do something positive or your job maybe, have lunch at the same fucking time every day, do something positive then prepare dinner. Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Eat healthily, don’t drink, smoke, or indulge your other nasty habits too much. Take good nutritional supplements. Especially vitamins B, C and D, along with iron, magnesium, zinc, and a good fish oil.
- Stay away from depressing news, and keep well away from social media. Instead reach out to your family and friends. Telephone, Skype, email, chat, write a fucking blog….. But don’t be alone, even if you can’t be together.
Some say that lockdown and social distancing are there to keep us safe. And that they can start living again when all these restrictions are lifted. All I know is that life is not a dress rehearsal, this is it, make the most of it.
refuse to be a prisoner
we live in strange and disturbing times
These days, crime is endemic, and getting worse every damn day. Sadly we are not allowed to shoot people here,
Years and years ago, when I was a boy, Health and Safety was never on anyone’s mind. But then, in the recent living memory of most English people were the horrors of WWII, and we had the ongoing privations of post-war austerity. So, things like the paleo diet, or obesity, or walking 10,000 steps a day would have seemed like something from a weird Druidic cult. As a growing boy my main concern was getting enough to eat.
As for security; doors were only locked at night, we didn’t chain up our bicycles, and banks were for rich people. The thought that someone would install a CCTV camera would seem like something from George Orwell’s 1984, (which I was reading at grammar school).
And yet, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. Today I will buy a CCTV system to monitor my apartment, especially my front door. I have a good reason or three.
Yesterday I had a rather unfortunate incident involving a drugged-up piece of shit banging on my door. Of course I was stupid enough to open the damn door. From there things went downhill, up to the point of my calling the police. It seems that the young male concerned is well known to the local police, although he is not a convicted criminal. The senior police officer made it clear that it was better that I hadn’t hit the disgusting drugged-up piece of shit.
I have to concur. This isn’t Texas, or Arizona, or New Mexico where blasting holes in the guy would have been the thing to do. Here in England we have very few rights when it comes to defending ourselves and our homes.
Hence the new CCTV cameras, which will be installed as soon as I can get them delivered.
We live in strange and disturbing times.
this is not the world I expected to live in
now is the long dark midnight of your soul’s despair
and after lockdown
it was so quiet in the ruins
walking through this old town
the dogs bark but no children play
every child is kept safely locked away
no bright shining voices to be heard today
and the freedom to walk
has been taken away