just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you
this man is not running the country
After an initial period of believing everything the government said about the alleged coronavirus pandemic I became suspicious because nothing seemed to really make sense. The numbers just didn’t add up ~ and the official story just goes on being a classic model for black propaganda. In historical terms this virus is not that serious ~ if you don’t believe me the just look up the Spanish Flu epidemic.
Life went on as normal during the Spanish Flu ~ something the government is determined will not happen during the months and years that COVID-19 can be used as an excuse to grab draconian powers over the general population. But why?
The answer is in the people concerned and became obvious when, out of the blue, Boris Johnson announced that wind farms could power every home by 2030. So why the sudden ambition to make the UK the world leader in green energy? And, why his sudden pledge at the UN biodiversity summit to protect 30% of UK land for nature as a ‘boost for biodiversity?
The main suspects are;
- Professor Neil Ferguson, the government scientist who’s deeply flawed computer model predicted megadeaths if the UK and the USA didn’t go into immediate lockdown. The philandering adulterer has a lot of previous when it comes to destroying society due to his erroneous predictions on the spread of infectious diseases.
- Antonia Staats is Neil Ferguson’s adulteress mistress and a rabid green campaigner on such issues as catastrophic anthropogenic climate change.
- Boris Johnson, the UK Prime Minister has no previous when it comes to climate change, (previous record in speeches), in fact his previous statements on the subject are all over the place. Historically the position of the Conservative Party on man-made global warming is that it’s a load of bull crap. So why the sudden change?
- Carrie Symonds, is Boris Johnson’s girlfriend. She is a staunch campaigner on green issues, most specifically for Oceana, a non-profit group focused on influencing governments’ policy decisions aimed at preserving and restoring the world’s oceans. Oceana specifically promotes offshore wind farms, exactly as Boris Johnson has just committed the UK to make massive investment in.
- Matt Hancock, is the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. He knows bugger all about health and social care, having read Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at Oxford. From 2014 to 2015 Hancock was a Minister of State for Energy, supporting the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change on such issues as carbon capture and renewable energy deployment. He is very much in favour of green energy and reducing the UK’s carbon footprint.
- Zac Goldsmith, Minister of State for Pacific and the Environment, and his connections pull all of the above together. He previously worked for The Ecologist magazine. Amazingly, (not), he is a huge fan of green energy. Zac is the son of billionaire Sir James Goldsmith. The Goldsmith Foundation focuses on such issues as climate change and the rainforests.
The more we stay at home the lower England’s carbon footprint will become. Is this just a coincidence? BTW, there is no such thing as a coincidence.
Some say that we should all stay at home to Protect the NHS and reduce the spread of COVID-19. And that we should avoid all but essential international travel. All I know is that the government’s regulations have little to do with the coronavirus, and a hell of a lot to do with the extreme green agenda.
the real reason behind coronavirus lockdowns