medicine is a pseudoscience of uncertainty and probability
Today I will be out.
I’m going to Newcastle upon Tyne for a series of medical-type tests;
- A long, long Q & A session.
- Lots of measurements including body fat, BP, and pulse rate.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Full-body MRI scan.
- Brain MRI scan, (wish me good luck with that one).
- Heart and body MRI scan.
- Neck artery ultrasound scan.
- Dual-Energy x-ray Absorptiometry scan.
- Full blood work up.
- Urine tests.
- Treadmill heart monitoring
All in all I’m told it should take about 5 hours.
All followed up by 14 days of heart monitoring using a patch.
Ergo, if I’m not around later you know where I am.
most men like most nurses,
most of the time