typically, younger guys never make good choices
British lager louts
Rigorous statistical and sociological analysis tells me that younger guys, in their late teens and early twenties, are rude, lazy, self-centered, mindless, moronic, destructive, uncaring, loutish jerks. They have no finer feelings nor noble thoughts, they operate purely from reptilian instinct. Younger guys tend to drink too much, use drugs, do nothing for their fellow human beings, act on dangerous impulses, engage in criminality and lawlessness, destroy places and things just for the savage joy of destruction, and screw every girl or woman who is stupid enough to let them.
Allow me to give you some evidentiary examples;
- Walking past a filling station a couple of days ago I watched a couple of younger guys driving out. Their car windows were open, mindless music blasting out, and they each chucked a half-empty drinks can out of their respective window, littering the filling station forecourt.
- Walking on the footpath a younger guy, (who looked for all the world like an addict), almost ran me down with his bicycle. No apology, no consideration for my safety at all. The words fucking wanker remained unspoken in my mind.
- A few days ago a couple of teenage males were caught on camera mindlessly kicking shit out of a D-Day memorial in Gosport.
- The scourge of violent moped gangs plaguing British city centres are all disaffected younger men ~ not so bad if they didn’t arm themselves with machetes.
- Here, the city has just planted some young trees in the street where I live, and on Sunday night, (which is a big party night), a young guy tore one of those saplings apart. What kind of mindless moron would deliberately destroy a sapling, just for fun?
- Every day I take an early morning walk. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday mornings, after a drunken party night before, the whole town is littered with bottles, glasses, broken glass, discarded girls’ shoes and bits of clothing, and piles of vomit. Only younger people go to the bars around here.
- I have it on very good authority, from a very close friend, that when a young guy dates a girl or woman, it’s all about money, lust, power, and sex ~ there is never any affection, romance or love involved, just mindless fornication.
I could go on and on, but I don’t need to because you already know all this stuff. Many of the young guys of today, especially poorly educated young men from a lower-class background, are often utterly anti-social, violent, destructive thugs.
Some say that we were all kids once. And that boys will be boys. All I know is that I cross the street to avoid groups of younger guys.
the lives of most loutish disgusting horny young men revolves around booze drugs and sex