Self-censorship is a lie to yourself;
one should never be afraid to say what you think.
I am a firm believer in not allowing the approval, or disapproval, of others to influence what one believes, thinks, says, writes, or does. I am also a liar, because today, yesterday, and for a few days / weeks / months before that I have not been true to my own beliefs.
My lies to you all are lies of omission, in that I am not prepared to tell you the whole truth about some things, and I am not prepared to tell you anything at all about some other things, and there are some things I will just completely deny. It seems that everyone has dark secrets, and everyone lies without thought.
As this is by way of a confessional I will tell you why I’m making this admission.
Today I was going to publish one of a few completed posts that I have just decided I shall never publish. These included;
- Sex, Lust, and Whores. Most women sell sex; most of them just don’t take money from everyone who wants them.
- Masturbation and Fetishes. Only boys masturbate, or so the myth goes, because a woman touching herself is immoral.
- Love Wars. Love and war, it seems, work by exactly the same rules.
- Goddess of Sexual Love. Sexual love is powerful, it can bring women to their knees.
- Casual Sex and Immorality. In an imperfect world you could fuck anyone and everyone without thinking about the consequences.
All the above posts I’ve irrevocably put into my trash were of a highly sexual nature, impinging upon the real truths of most interpersonal relationships.
The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart. ~ St. Jerome.
Some say that evaluation of the truth is not an absolute, but a matter of piecing together bits of information to form a picture. And that most people’s idea of the truth is based on their preconceived ideas and prejudices. All know is that, sometimes, the real truth is best left unsaid.
the most common fetishes are depicted here
smoking, heels, stockings, submission, mystery, mastery