Almost everyone is comfortable with intuition,
almost nobody is really comfortable with psychic power.
the eyes are windows to the soul
For most of my adult life I have had an uncanny ability to read people, to instantly understand moods and situations, to know that someone is lying to me. Over the past few years I have been in a long distance relationship, and without even speaking to her or chatting with her, I generally know what’s going on with my friend in California. She can wake me from a deep sleep just by thinking about me. If it involves me or my Californian friend, then sometimes I know what is probably going to happen in the future.
These things are not explainable by natural laws, until you get into the world of quantum physics where things like spooky connections, (quantum entanglement), are the norm and not the exception.
I firmly believe that thinking and feeling beings are also affected by spooky connections, and that true psychic abilities exist. Dogs can detect cancer and predict earthquakes~ how?
For example; my personal astrologer knows me and knows all about me, even though we have never met, and the most important information I have ever given her is the date, time, and place of my birth. When I say she knows me it’s almost as though she has bugged my apartment and has cameras watching everything I do. She also predicts my future with uncanny accuracy.
I truly believe that I am also cursed with psychic abilities. Over the past few days I have stopped suppressing my unnatural intuition and allowed free rein to any sixth sense or second sight I may have. It’s already got me into trouble with my Californian friend.
Also, allowing psychic forces to manifest themselves is driving a very strong need for self-improvement and self-development deep within me. Mostly this drive includes the following weird stuff;
- a need to eat less meat
- a very low tolerance of overeating and eating rich foods
- a total repulsion of processed food and junk food
- a total intolerance to booze
- a strong desire to explore, new places, new situations, new people
- an inability to sit still, I continually need to be doing stuff
- my creativity has exploded into fascinating areas
- utter intolerance of procrastination and being late
- a very low tolerance for things that I think and feel are wrong
- utter fascination with self-improvement and self-development
- a need to more deeply connect with my Muse / Goddess / Spiritual Guide
Some say that the Cosmos is filled with unseen energy vibrations. And that what we think, feel, and desire are driven by this cosmic energy. All I know is that it’s better for me if I never tell anyone that I can read them like a book.
ancient philosophers and modern quantum physicists believe that Time is not a straight line
time is curved ~ the past, present, and future run in parallel